|Welcome to Eagles Hot Lake RV Park...
Eagles Hot Lake RV Park is the place to stay in the scenic "Peace Valley" of northeast Oregon. We're situated 10 minutes south of downtown La Grande. Our facilities will impress you, with grassy, pull-thru sites, 30 & 50 amp service, tent sites, sparkling clean restrooms and much more.
The perfect stop on your vacation!
Eagles Hot Lake RV Park is the perfect destination for all types of travelers and offers offers you clean and comfortable RV and tent site accommodations.
Conveniently located beside historic Hot Lake Springs as well as on the Oregon Trail, the park is only a short drive from downtown La Grande and Union. Open year-round, it is also a great place to be if your desire is to explore Anthony Lakes or the Eagle Cap Wilderness Area of Wallowa County. Stay here once and you will always remember Eagles Hot Lake for your RV and camping home away from home.
|Our Amentities Include:
- Accomidations for large RVs
- Full hook-ups with 30 & 50 amps
- 90-foot pull through spaces
- 24 hour laundry facilities
- Clean, modern restrooms and showers
- Heated pool and spa
- Mini-mart/Ice available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shaded, grassy tent and picnic areas
- Quiet and peaceful setting
- Groups and reunions welcome
- Pets welcome
- Daily & Weekly Rates
- Good Sam, AARP, AAA and Military Discounts
- Pavillion available with reservation
Eagles Hot Lake RV Park Map